I want to say I am very thankful for all of you that have been so supportive to Scott and I. It was a sad experience but overall it was more of a blessing than anything. As most of you know my ability to get pregnant had been in question and I was getting ready to have surgery to help things along. I believe God was with me at my pre-op that day to say "Wait a minute, lets keep trying without surgery or medication"
We are grateful to know we are able to get pregnant and are going to continue to try. Since I lost the pregnancy so early we were able to starting trying again right away. Hopefully sooner or later I will be re-posting belly shots and nausea stories. It will just be a little further along when I decide to tell the world next time!
Other, than that my summer has consisted of going to class, getting my room ready, and trying to console my Weimaraner that is suffering from severe separation anxiety!
Can't wait to post again!

No comments:
Post a Comment