Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Summary

Baby Mia made her debut! I finally got to hold her at the end of the night.
Scott cleaned his first turkery to fry.
Scott frying the first turkey. I missed him dropping it in. But this is right after. The turkey was great and a big hit. Thanks Ping for the awesome recipe.


We talked the family into taking a family picture. Yes that is 17 people at my house! It was great and I would do it again next year.
Scott and I in front of the tree.
Milly with her new Christmas present. Rancher was too busy playing in wrapping paper to stand still long enough for a picture.
That is the basic summary of Christmas. There were lots more stops and family but I didn't have my camera handy at all times. We also spend a lot time with my Mom and Barry at their house. We even made a trip to Perryville to see my dad's side of the family. Overall it was a great Christmas.
What did Santa bring me? I got new everyday dishes for the house, 2 Vera Bradley bags and wallet, a new iPod and a new Fossil watch. Scott made out pretty good too with a dartboard for the basement, new dress clothes, tennis shoes, UK stuff for the basement and other various items.
Hope everyones Holidays were as great as ours!

No comments: