Parker's Curious George stuffed animal is my favorite. I am really encouraging him to play with George. I can just picture Parker toddling around asking for his George!
He probably really likes it because of the facial features. I got my nephew one at Kohl's for Christmas. I really wanted it myself. They are soooooooo cute. I can't believe how Parker is growing and changing. Sorry you had to travel around so much to find electricity. I know that is such a worry with a little one. They are easier in a way to keep wam than we are because we can just tuck them into our bodies. Glad you are back home.
2 comments:
He probably really likes it because of the facial features. I got my nephew one at Kohl's for Christmas. I really wanted it myself. They are soooooooo cute. I can't believe how Parker is growing and changing. Sorry you had to travel around so much to find electricity. I know that is such a worry with a little one. They are easier in a way to keep wam than we are because we can just tuck them into our bodies. Glad you are back home.
Oh he is getting so big! What a looker.
Post a Comment