Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finally!




After LOTS of practice with Nana Pauline Parker is sitting up. He can do it for like 20 minutes now. I worked  on it this weekend with him and he is so happy to be able to sit up and play with his toys. I got out some bigger toys and he had a blast all weekend. 
Parker is also eating yogurt melts and puffs! I keep waiting on a tooth to pop up but they have been slow coming. This was one of those weeks where I felt like he grew up a lot really quick. He crawls with purpose all over the place. He is really exploring the world around him right now. Whenever you give him something new he just stares at it with amazement. It is amazing how much more I have fallen in love with him this month. 

No comments: