What better way to spend the summer?
Not so sure about the big pool... lets start off with a big bowl of water!
Parker in the big pool!
Milestones:
- Still doing his inch worm crawl, he can get up on his hands and knees but would rather inchworm himself around.
- Parker says "dadada" all the time. Sometimes it is just babbling but every now and then he actually says it to Scott. Pulling up on everything in sight! Parker has been taking lots of falls but is getting better at getting back into a sitting position.
- Today he started making the /m/ sound again. I was making his food and he started pulling up on my pants say "mamama".
- Loves to eat! Even though he is skinny (still fits in 3-6 month stuff) he loves to eat puffs, yogurt melts and all baby food. There is not one flavor he hasn't liked.
Very Sweet! I can't believe in less than 3 months I will have a one year old!

No comments:
Post a Comment