Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pickles, Brownie Batter and Meltdowns


Parker loves saying "pickle"! It is the cutest thing ever when he says it. He always asks for a pickle when Scott and I eat them and we eat them with almost every meal. So after many times of trying them Parker has decided he likes to eat pickles too : ) 

Parker enjoys brownie batter like his Mommy : ) I made brownies just so I could eat the batter. I left the actual brownies for my house sitter! 



Even cute when he is melting down. Eye teeth are cutting in with a vengeance and Parker has been getting cranky late afternoon. This meltdown was over "more go-go". For the most part meltdowns are short and sweet but Parker is starting to have more of an opinion! I will still miss him next week when it is back to work every day : ( 

No comments: