I started working on Parker's Year Three book and realized I have not wrote down much about what he is doing or taking as many pictures as I used to. That is probably because Parker is on the go! We are very blessed with what a good kid he is. We have hints of the terrible twos but nothing extreme. He can get hard headed about certain things but the tantrums are few and far between.
He talks all the time! He almost always talks in complete sentences and speaks very clearly. We are so impressed with how many words he can say and the things he picks up on. He has a great since of schedule and where he is going driving down the road. He can tells us where to turn to go places and catches us if we change the plans. He also has a great memory and doesn't forget any promises.
Eating wise he is still extremely picky and refuses to try any new foods. He lives on the smallest amount of food possible and would live on liquids if I would let him. We are slowly making progress with eating more but zero progress in eating new and different foods. Which is probably while he still weighs 29.5 pounds.
He still loves cars, trains and trucks but recently discovered Toy Story! We are so thankful for something different to play with. He has a castle that he plays with his "figurines". He also loves puzzles and reading his books.
There are kinds of funny things he does every day that I wish I could hold onto forever. The way he says words and his personality is awesome. I just wish I could bottle it up and save it forever : )

No comments:
Post a Comment