
Parker had his first trip to the park. The first time was for a walk with Grammy and Grampy. The other day we went back with Stacy and Angie and all the kiddos! Parker got to meet Abby, Mallory, Madison and Sophie! Those are the girls he will spend some time with while at the babysitter.

Surprise! We met cousins at the park! Here is Parker with Hensley, Hayes and Sarah Beth.

I like my stroller! I slept the whole time except to poop and eat. What if the rest of the afternoon had been that pleasant.

Here is a close up.

Guess who else was there?!?! Parker's buddy Seamus. He slept the whole time too. We are hoping for many more days at the park with all our friends. I bet Tami doesn't head to the park with that crew solo anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment