Sorry this update doesn't include any cute pictures! Parker is doing great. He is actually starting to sleep a little more at night (3-5 hours) at a time through out the night. We even have some what of a routine down. I know it will change with in a few day but for now I can half way predict what the day is going to be like. We switched to a gentle ease formula and it is helping with the constipation (woo hoo).
Parker has had two overnight stays at Grammie and Grampy's. One was this past Saturday and Scott and I had a date night. We went to Chilis to eat and had a great time just sitting and talking. I am so lucky to have parents that will keep him when he is so young. I want him to get use to spending the night there and it is good for Scott and I to have that time together. Parker went to church for the first time on Sunday with my parents and us.
That pretty much sums up the highlights of the past couple of weeks. Thanks to everyone who checks in so often. I appreciate all the sweet comments about Parker's newborn picture. I agree they are awesome and have FINALLY narrowed down my purchase.

No comments:
Post a Comment