Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 months old

Wow! 10 months old. I have loved being off this summer and enjoying this time with Parker. He learns something new everyday. I love watching him pull up and cruise. I can see him thinking about letting ago but he isn't ready to take that first solo moment yet. He LOVES anything with wheels. I might as well put away any toy that doesn't have wheels. He loves to get on his belly and push things across the floor. When he is sitting around he will pick up toys with wheels and roll it with his fingers. It is like he is figuring out how it works. 

How come in iPhoto this photo was up and down and on here it is on its side? 


This picture says so much! He makes the scrunchy nose ALL the time. And he talks with his hands just like his mom. Whenever he is talking to us or talking about something he gets that finger out and points away. His babysitter says it is because I am always pointing! 
Since we don't go back to the doctor until 12 months. We did a little height/weight check and he was 28 inches and 19 pounds. 

Thanks to everyone that checks the blog so often. I have loved documenting Parker's first year on here. Even though I am already working on his first year book on Shutterfly I was very excited to see that "The Cutest Blog on the Block" now has an application that turns your blog into a book. All you bloggers should check it out. You just select a cover, the dates you want printed and whether or not you want comments printed and it puts your blog into book format! I have a link to the cutest blog in the top left corner. 

No comments: