Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Doctor's Visit


I thought Parker was having some trouble with his ears so I took him to the doctor to make sure everything was okay. Well everything checked out but our little guy has lost some weight since he went mobile! 
Weighed 18 lbs and 7 ozs (down almost 1 1/2 pounds since may. Puts him in the 35th percentile

Measured 29 inches (over an inch longer since May) Off the charts for height. 

Doctor said he was healthy just to feed him plenty! I swear I don't think I could feed this child anymore food. He eats five 6 oz. bottles a day PLUS in between each bottle he gets; cereal in the morning, fruit at lunch, yogurt in the afternoon and a veggie at dinner. On top of that when we are eating he gets some table food and finger foods. I guess all the cruising and crawling is working it off! 

No comments: