Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

End of Summer

I can't believe it is the end of summer all ready. Parker has been so much fun! We have spent most days playing and just relaxing at the house. It has been so awesome to be able to witness so many of Parker's first. So far this summer he has started pulling up, cruising, crawling on all fours, playing peek-a-boo, doing patty cake, waving bye-bye, trying to stand on his own, wanting to walk holding onto my finger, eating lots of new foods and started to jabber with some jibberish that has meaning. 
With that being said obviously I am sad about going back to work. I was really hoping to watch him take those first steps but maybe he will save them for the weekend. 
We are working on using the sippy cup and I have started introducing whole milk. This is a picture of our most successful sippy cup experience. He actually drank some juice out of it! 

Playing consist of cars, cars, cars! We roll them, push them, crash them, drive them on everything and figure out how the wheels work. Good times! 


We also spent a couple of days at the pool. Parker and I went swimming at Tami's since we probably won't have any days left to go to the pool. 

No comments: