Monica on the go gave me a blogger award : ) Finally all my hard work has paid off. Looks the rules are post 7 thing about myself and then give this reward to 7 other people.
1. I started this blog in June of 2007 when I first got pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarried but I kept the blog going while I tried to get pregnant and then blogged about being pregnant. Obviously I have kept it going for some time now. Parker was 16 months old yesterday.
2. I have lived in or near Danville my whole life. Born in Perryville (very small town), was in the same school system K-12, went to Western Kentucky University for a short amount of time and then EKU and finally Asbury for my Masters.
3. I am totally LAZY. It is a very conscious effort to work out and do the daily things in life. I could sit around and not shower all day! That is what I have to have something work for; i.e. the half-marathon and 2010 miles in 2010.
4. I teach Special Education and love my job even though I whine and moan most days of the week. My kids are very difficult and frustrating but I love them and want them to succeed in life.
5. I eat JUNK. I could live off of chicken fingers, hamburgers, chocolate and snacks foods. That is why I have to be super strict about eating. Basically it is not allowed in the house because one bite and it is a downhill battle. I do not ANY veggies and rarely eat fruits.
6. I only want one child. Despite everyone I know insisting it makes me a bad parent not to provide Parker with a sibling.
7. I still love my dogs. Everyone said "Once you have a child you will not love them so much" NOT true. Granted they frustrate me a little more but I would still do anything for them and love them more than most people : )
My top blog picks:
1. Monica on the Go
2. Keeping up with Kylie
3. TRI Disel
4. Journey to Parenthood
5. The Browning Girls
6. Gunnar Thomas
7. 2010 in 2010
2. Keeping up with Kylie
3. TRI Disel
4. Journey to Parenthood
5. The Browning Girls
6. Gunnar Thomas
7. 2010 in 2010

2 comments:
Awww thanks so much for the award!! We will be sure to post 7 things about ourselves and pass it on! Thanks so much for reading our blog and good luck on your training as well!
<3 Emily and Liesl
2010 in 2010
I'm with you on #7. I'm sure when our time comes it will be the same for us, maybe more frustrating, but there's no way that Deuce is going anywhere!
Also, I'm an only child and it's not that bad. Especially if you have friends that have kids the same age as yours to play with which you do. He'll be fine! :)
Post a Comment