Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Not So Broke After All

So after my surgery my doctor told me that I did not have any cysts on my ovaries or any endometriosis . WHEW! Big relief considering the last ultrasound showed a bunch of cysts on my ovaries and we thought I had endometriosis based on my symptoms.
She said all of my complications probably came from some fluid I had in my uterus. Also, she flushed out my fallopian tubes while she was doing the surgery and that should speed up conception as well. On top of that I am going to start my clomid next cycle for sure.
I have continued to read up on clomid and am a little iffy about all of the side effects but I only take it for 5 days and I am on the smallest dose possible so I think I will survive.
I will update soon probably while I am having an insomniac hot flash in the middle of the night, but only if my blurred vision isn't so bad that I can't see the computer.
On a happy note Scott and I bought an ellipitcal machine to keep me skinny until I do get pregnant! I would take a picture of it but my digital camera is broken : (

No comments: