Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

Recovery

So I have recovered from my surgery. Overall it was not that bad. The gas they put inside of you is the worst part. My shoulders and chest have hurt so bad the past couple of days. Also, my incisions have started getting sore and bruised. But I know surgery can be a lot worse. I have just enjoyed laying around the past three days. Hopefully this weeekend I can get out and about like normal so I will be ready for my week back to work.
Also, I have been reading up on Clomid here lately. I am going to start taking it with my next cycle. I am a little concerned about some of the side effects that it has. The twins I am fine with but the other yucky stuff (hot flashes, nausea, blurred vision etc...) I could do without.
But whatver it takes to get a baby here!

No comments: