Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Procrastination


Procrastination is the story of my life. I work on my homework through out the week I really do. But then Sunday gets here (the day before class) and I am like "OH, I have a TON more to do"

Seriously! Why do I not manage my time better?

I know every week that I have a ton of stuff to do and I know my professor is the pickiest woman EVER so why do I make myself spend 5 hours starring at the computer.

It doesn't help that I am an Internet junky and spend half of my time checking Myspace/Facebook/Emails. Or catching up on the news/celebrity gossip/friend's blogs.

I wish there was a control on my computer where I could set a timer. You must be working in Word for X amount of minutes before you can play.

Okay, back to the homework that is still not finished! But it is really close to being done enough for me. They shouldn't call it a ROUGH draft if it isn't suppose to look rough : )

No comments: