Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Clomid Day 2

I have survived my second round of Clomid. I really do not think I am going to have any side effects since I am on such a low dosage.
I have basically just told myself I am not going to have side effects and thing it is a mind over matter thing.
I probably won't update about the Clomid anymore unless I do start to have side effects.
Scott and I have decided to use the ovulation strips while we are trying this month so we can determine if the Clomid is working. My doctor said you can only take Clomid for 6 months. So if I take the 50 mg dose all 6 months and it doesn't work. I can't up my dosage and take a higher dosage for another 6 months.
Therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to do the ovulation strips and try to figure out if the Clomid made me ovulate or not.
Then when I go back for my check up I can talk about increasing the dosage. You have to go back for a one month check up while on Clomid because it can cause cysts on your ovaries. Which I am more inclined to get cysts on my ovaries because I have PCOS (poly-cystic ovary syndrome).
Thanks to all who ask questions about my progress and pray for Scott and I to become pregnant.
You all will be the first to know! Well after mommas and best friends!

No comments: