Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

Scott and I had a wondeful Thanksgiving. We were able to make rounds and see both of our families. My mom had Thanksgiving at her house and it was wonderful. The house was full (26 people) and the most food I think we have ever had. The best part was the kids! We have not had a lot of kids around for the past years and know it seems like there are more kids than adults!
After spending time at my mom's we went to see Scott's family and spent a lot time with his mom and brothers. Again the nieces and nephews were all there providing lots of excitement. Overall we had a great holiday.
We spent the next day shopping for some Christmas presents and Christmas decorations. While Scott was at the Kentucky game on Saturday I decorate the house for Christmas. Now we just have to get a tree. I think we are getting a balled tree so we can plant it at the house and have a tree in our yard!
Also, we are in the waiting period to test for pregnancy. We are pretty sure the Clomid made me ovulate this month now we just have to wait until we can take a home pregnancy test! Keeping our fingers crossed for some exciting news to share for Christmas!

No comments: