



This weekend was Thanksgiving at the lake. Our friend PJ has a cabin down at Cumberland at every year has an early Thanksgiving dinner at the cabin. PJ and his girlfriend is who we got our Weimaraner Milly from. So the decided to have a "birthday" reunion for the puppies. They have the mom Ella and one puppy Abigail. Also, PJ's sister has a puppy (Lily) and the brought here.
There were four Weimaraners playing all night long! At one point there were six dogs with us. Good thing everyone there loves dogs!
As you can see in the pictures everyone had a great time! You don't want to know how hard it was to get all four of those dogs on the couch for their picture. We never could get everyone looking at the same time!


1 comment:
too cute! How fun. I love watching dogs play. I take mine to doggy daycare like once a month to keep them socialized and I love watching them play with like 20 other dogs!
Monica
Post a Comment