Parker loves to get his books off the bookshelf and have me "read" to him; granted he mays attention for all of 15 seconds but I am still impressed that he is so into books. He loves to turn the pages and loves the baby's first word books that he can name things on the pages. He of course loves the one with the black "kitty".
Parker is wild at night and thinks I am his personal jungle gym. He is quite the climber. He is all over the couch, wants to stand on the coffee table and loves to stand on top of anything that will hold him and not fall over. His other newest milestone is saying "I see you". Scott and I thought we heard him say it a couple of weeks ago while he was hiding behind something. But we thought it was too soon for a three word sentence. However, he has been saying it a lot this week! Another cool thing he is doing is singing along with the ABC song. It is really cute to hear him chime in! Of course only Mommy hears it but I know what he is saying.

No comments:
Post a Comment