Big Decision

Okay so I have been growing my hair out for about a year now and do not like what it is looking like. My hairdresser says give it more time it will look good but I am debating about cutting it short again. I am sick of trying to style it. I have not had longer hair in forever!
Soooo..... I am asking my blog friends should I cut my hair back off?
Since my digital camera is broken I can not post a new picture of me. If you have not seen me in awhile it may be hard to say but I am taking suggestions : )
Can you tell I need a baby to blog about : )

1 comment:
Twila,
You can do it! I am still letting mine grow too. I can just about put it all behind my ears. Just think "Willpower"! Miss seeing you.
Emily B.- JELV
Post a Comment