Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

10 weeks

So I went to the doctor today because I was having some crazy sharp pains in my side, back and leg last night. I am talking my leg was numb the pain was so bad and I had to sleep on the floor because to lay in the bed was like laying on a bed of needles.
The last time I was the the doctor I had a 4 cm. cyst on my ovary and I thought maybe it was rupturing. I also knew it could be typical streching and what not. I called the Doctor Monday after work and Dr. Onan was like you should come in just in case. I was really hoping for a "You are okay, see you on the 22nd" But I had to use a much valued sick day and go up to the doctor. However, it was worth it to get an up to date ultrasound picture and hear a faster heartbeat (143).
The doctor said my cyst had shrunk (2 cm.) and that all the pain was probably a combination of the cyst and streching. But with the miscarriage last time she just felt better seeing me. Well at least she didn't make me feel like the crazy over reactive pregnant person I was feeling like.
I was able to push my next appointment back a week until the 29th! Yea! I have a wedding on the night of the 22nd and did not want to be rushed.
I did get some shopping done while I was in Lexington. I bought a dress that shows off my new pregnancy boobs!
I promise to post the new ultrasound picture and a belly picture soon. Maybe even tonight if I get really motivated.

No comments: