
I have found another new bedding I like! It is very neutral but I love the material it is made of. They call it Minky I think. It is the bumpy soft stuff with the silky edge. Again a little more pricey than I would like but it has been hard to find bedding I am willing to use since we aren't going to find out the gender.
However, it is really tempting to know that in like 8 weeks it could be possible to know the gender but NO Scott and I are going to wait 20 more weeks. Oh well, the surprise of it in the end will be worth it.

1 comment:
I don't know how I came across this! Anyways, since I'm here...if you're looking for really cute baby bedding try going to http://www.elegantlinenspc.com/ I've always purchased cute little baby gifts from there. My sister got her crib set from there and painted the nursary to match. It looked so adorable!
Post a Comment