Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

Greatest Invention Ever

So I have been complaining about my pants not fitting at work and one of the girls I work with said "I have one of those Bella Band things" Well let me just tell you it is awesome! I have only put on a few pounds (about 5-8) but my pants do not fit becuase the weight it all right where my pants button. The rubber band trick was not cutting it.
Well Marci brought me one of her "sleeves" to wear and I have only had it on like an hour but I LOVE it! I can unbutton and unzip my pants and it just looks like I have on a cami under my shirt. I am going to go out and get some of my own so I will have them for my entire pregnancy! I will get Scott to take a picture of my small pooch and post soon.


No comments: