I had a doctor's appointment today and everything went fine. They listened to the heartbeat and it was 164 beats per minute (maybe it is a girl after all) Other than nothing to report. I did find out I need to go back in a week for some optional testing that allows you to find out if the baby has Down Syndrome. I want to get it done but I have to go during the day and I don't want to use anymore sick days so I am going to call and see if it can wait until Spring Break.
I will see the doctor again in 4 weeks and I will have another ultrasound in 8 weeks. If we decide to find out the sex of the baby we should be able to find out at that next ultrasound, around the end of April.
Other than that everything is great! I went shopping today for some pants at Motherhood. I am sick of being in tight pants so now I have 5 pairs of pants to wear to work. All but one are in uniform colors so I did pretty good. I also bought some shirts at New York and Company that are empire waisted so hopefully they will last me until Spring.

No comments:
Post a Comment