Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weighing In


So I spent today looking for a cartoon that showed how I feel about weighing at the doctor. Needless to say never enjoy and it and was not looking forward to it. The scale at home says I have gained 6 to 9 pounds depending on the day. Obviously Dr. Onan wouldn't be too pleased with that but when I went yesterday she has down that I have gained only 3 pounds. Does this mean the stars have re-aligned and now the doctor's scales are on my side. Either way I just smiled and said "3 pounds that sounds about right" Forget the scale at home I am waiting until I am at the doctor. But I have money on the scale turning it's ugly head on me sooner or later.

The cartoon above shows more of how I felt shopping yesterday but if you want more funny pregnancy cartoons go to the link below. They have one for each week of pregnancy and they are great!

No comments: