I made a wreath for my front door last night. I love blue hydrangea (they were my wedding flowers) and have always wanted a wreath with them on it. I can never find what I want when I go out. So on our way home from Lexington Scott and I stopped by Hobby Lobby to look for wreaths and they had NOTHING so I decided to try to make my own. All in all I am pretty happy with it. I am nervous about putting it outside because we get so much wind. I guess I will find out pretty quick how good my wreath making skills are.
Okay now on to more important business. I went to the doctor yesterday and everything went great. The heartbeat was 144-146 and the baby had grown (I guess she can tell that when she measures my stomach). I however had not gained any weight even though I look like it. She said everything is just shifting and that is why I look so different. We also scheduled our appointment to find out the gender. I will go on Friday, April 18th! BUT we won't actually find out until Friday, April 25th when we have our gender reveal party. So my closest relatives and best friend will know for like a week. But we will know in less than one month!
I promise I will take a picture of my belly soon. I meant to last night but I had already put on my pajamas before I remembered.

1 comment:
The Wreath looks great ,I will comee over soon to see it.
Love Mom
Post a Comment