
Well obviously Scott and I haven't registered for everything but I have started a registry on Amazon.com. I LOVE children's books and have decided I will use the ABC bedding and display favorite children's books in the nursery. I am also going to start collecting the "book pets" (thanks Marci for the cute name) to have to go with the books. That way when we read a book we can have a stuffed animal to cuddle with at the same time.
SO... I have started a baby registry on Amazon.com You can just go to their website and then to baby registries and search for me.
This link may take your right to the baby registry page. Basically I am a sucker for any good children's book. I thought it would be nice to have books to read with my little one that other people had bought him or her. Just make sure to put your name in the book so when we can read I can remember who selected the book.
Please do not feel like you have to buy me a book or buy one of the books on my list. I just found some recommenced baby books and then selected some of my childhood favorites. Honestly by the time the baby gets here I will have probably already filled a bookshelf or two!

1 comment:
Hi Parker, congratulations! You must be very excited:) I noticed you have a love for children's books and wanted to let you know about a new site we just launched www.mybookstork.com. We are a children's book registry with a charitable component, part of every sale goes to whichever charity is selected. We have partnerships with Children's Memorial Hospital, Boys and Girls Club, and several other great organizations. We are brand new, as a fellow book lover I really hope you enjoy the site! I look forward to hearing back from you, have a great weekend!
Anderson
Post a Comment