Okay so I know it is a little early but I have really been analyzing what is going on with my stomach and it is definitely baby movement. When I was at the doctor she said I was thin enough that I could feel the baby this early even with it being my first one. I think the first time I felt the baby was a couple days ago but last night I was feeling all kinds of stuff (and no it was not gas). It makes it more real and I feel more connected to the baby.
I haven't really had a lot of connection to the baby yet. But the other morning when I was laying on the couch feeling whatever I was feeling and thinking/hoping it was the baby moving I decided it is a BOY! There is really no reason to why I am thinking that but right now my money is on it being a BOY! We shall see.
Since I am going to print this blog when all is said and done for my pregnancy journal I am going to give a little symptom update more for records than anything.
First 6 weeks- TIRED and a little bit of nausea and heartburn
6 weeks to 12 weeks- TIRED, heartburn, nosebleeds, back aches
12 weeks until current - heartburn, backaches, nosebleeds, mood swings

1 comment:
YEAH! Isn't feeling the baby move amazing?! I notice my little girl move the most at meal times, but especially when I eat and orange or orange juice. I believe you though. I actually felt my baby for the first time at week 14! No kidding.....so i've felt her for 5 weeks now. I also heard the same....thinner people can notice that earlier. YEAH! I'm so excited for you Twila! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! I also thought I was having a boy all along, but I'd have dreams at night and in the dreams it was a girl. Well...It's a GIRL....so I guess....Are you having dreams? Maybe they really mean something!
Post a Comment