
I love being on Spring Break. I have gotten a lot accomplished around the house. I am cleaning, cooking every night and keeping up with the laundry! Oh Wait! That is what I am suppose to do all the time : )
I have also gotten a lot of work done for my Masters Class ( 2 quizzes, 1 final, 2 presentations and some work on my research project to be exact)
I read a Mary Higgins Clark book today!
AND I have been back at the park walking. I love to walk outside with Milly but it is hard to get into town to walk when I am working and I have class. My mom and I have walked everyday this week and are going to keep it up until the rain stops us.
The picture is of Milly after our walk. I can't wait to take Milly for walks with the baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment