Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Belly Picture and Gender Reveal Shower Update






So since I have grown and am actually showing since my last belly picture. He is a picture I took on Tuesday (18 weeks). I can not believe how big I look in these pictures and that I am actually putting them on here. But everyone says "Oh you will be so glad you took pictures" The sad thing is I am not even halfway there! I will really feel HUGE by the time 40 weeks rolls around.
Scott and I will now know the gender on Friday the 18th. That is the day we are going to the doctor. We had wanted to do our gender reveal that day originally but Scott's mom was going to be out of town. Unfortunately his grandmother fell and his mom had to cancel her vacation. But since the 25th was not the best day for us we are moving up the "shower". What we are going to do now is come home from the doctor to Casey's house and open the envelope with our family present. We are so READY to find out. I don't know how Scott ever thought we could wait until September!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! you look sooooo cute :)

Anonymous said...

I agree! You do look cute!