Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Make Room for Baby

Well Scott and I finally cleared out the room that will be the nursery. Scott has been wanting to do it forever but I had been putting it off because I didn't want to move my computer. But today we moved the computer to our front bedroom and emptied out the room that will be the nursery. We also cleaned out 2 closets in the process. It really did not take that long at all it was just getting me to get motivated to do it.
I am really wanting to start on the nursery as soon as we find out what we are having. My bedding is finally at Babies R' us! I am almost 100% certain I am going to use the last ABC bedding I posted. But when I saw it online it was a little more boyish than it had looked online. Oh well! I have more than enough time.

No comments: