WOO HOO! Halfway there! It really has gone by pretty fast. I am so excited to know the gender and be able to start decorating the nursery. I feel great and look forward to this part of the pregnancy where I feel the best. I know it will soon turn to fat, uncomfortable and tired! There are some pregnancy "symptoms" I deal with but nothing that keeps me from functioning. Heartburn is the worst right now. Other than that I still have nosebleeds and my ears are all stopped up. I did start swelling some today at school : ( Most of all I am enjoying feeling the baby move and feel like I am finally bonding with him.
I also want to thank everyone that has checked my blog and left me message or comments. It means so much to Scott and I have to have so many people that are interested in our pregnancy and Baby Montgomery : ) I know he will be loved by many!

No comments:
Post a Comment