Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pregnancy Massage

Yesterday I went to a bridal shower for my friend Katy. The shower started with some time at a spa in Lexington. I decided to splurge and have a pregnancy massage. It was great! It was just upper body (head, shoulders, and back) but it was wonderful. I was able to lay on my stomach in this pregnancy pillow thing. If you have been pregnant you know that you can't lay on your stomach once you start to show a lot and it is a treat to lay on your stomach. The baby really like the massage. He moved all over the place the whole time! I definitely think I will sign up for a couple more massages when I get bigger and my back hurts more.

2 comments:

Mills said...

Girl. . .I bet that was FABULOUS!!! Do ya'll have any names picked out? Keeping it a secret? Hope you're feeling okay!

Andrea Nielsen said...

Twila,
I love watching the progress toward Baby~ I am so excited for you and cant wait to meet your little one...and have you meet Lillie!!!!!
Love to you and baby...
Andrea