Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Feeling the Baby Move....

is the greatest thing! This past week he has been moving like crazy! Especially at night about an hour after I eat. I just lay on the couch and am amazed at all the crazy things he is doing. I wish I could go get an ultrasound while he is moving like that. I would love to see what he is doing. I just wish Scott could feel him move but that is weeks away. I still have him put his hand on my stomach just in case. Other than that I feel great. I am growing like crazy. I just hope it is all baby and not my weight. I no longer weigh at home I leave that to the doctor's office. Believe it or not their scales have been more kind than mine at home. Just wanted to give a small update since it had been a few days : )
Thanks to everyone who has checked in and left such sweet messages. I have really enjoyed hearing from my Village friends who I have not seen in a long time. I have an appointment in Lexington on Wednesday, May 28th and am going to try to swing by during your lunch to say "Hi" to some old friends.

1 comment:

crissie said...

That is so exciting that you are feeling him move so much. There is no better feeling. We still check the blog often to get updates. It makes my heart smile to hear you talk about the baby. I am sooo excited for you guys. They are true blessings. Do you have a definite name picked out?