It gets bigger everyday! 24 weeks and 4 days! Yesterday I watched the baby move. He has been going crazy here lately. He use to be really low all the time but now he up around my belly button and I can feel him like crazy. While I was laying on the couch yesterday afternoon I could see my stomach jump he was moving so hard. Scott wasn't home from work yet but this morning I laid down when I felt him start to move a lot and he felt him. We were so excited he was able to feel him move. Since my placenta is in the front we were worried it might be a few more weeks before Scott could feel him move.
We hope to hang some stuff in the nursery this weekend and I will post pictures of the bedding, letters and curtain.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you look so darn cute!! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going. Before you know it he will be here!!
Post a Comment