Can you tell I like to have items personalized?
I am so excited to have a couple of items for the baby! I can't wait to start getting stuff. I have this uneasy feeling that the baby is going to get here and we still won't have anything for him. My mom just told me last night that she is going to get our mattress and bedding so that is one big item off the list! WHEW! And our crib came in last night and we are going to start putting it together tonight. I will post pictures as soon as it is together.

1 comment:
Ahaha, Twila, we're so much alike! I too go crazy over personalizing things. I ordered our baby...I almost just typed her name and gave it away...a little teething blanket with her name on it earlier this week as well as a onesie. TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're almost to the 2 digit countdown mark! :-)
Post a Comment