To all of you that check my blog on a regular basis I apologize for not having much to say. I have been really busy with graduate class and this week I am in training all day.
Basically I still feel the same. The worst part is not being able to sleep at night. I toss and turn all night trying to get comfortable. I have started sleeping with my body pillow again and that seems to be helpful.
We have not done anything else to the nursery because I have been so busy and we do not have anything new to add to it. I am hoping to get more stuff as my showers get here. Just as long as Parker doesn't show up too early I feel like we are the right track to get everything finished. Even though a lot of people are betting on me going late August. I really need to hold in there until Sept. 6th or so for my maternity leave to work out.
I will post some new pictures from the pool and Brass Band when I get a chance. Enjoy the gorgeous weather this week!

1 comment:
I can't believe you are 28 weeks! Parker will be here before you know it!!
Post a Comment