Lookin' good! Keeping cool at the pool is the way to go being pregnant in the summer. My last son has a July 25th birthday and it was a hot summer. We had no air conditioning either because we were in an older house. I tried to get around water, shade and fans any time I could!
Hey Twila...Stephanie from old EKU. I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! Click on my name and feel free to check out my blog. I added you to my list! Glad I found you!
3 comments:
Lookin' good! Keeping cool at the pool is the way to go being pregnant in the summer. My last son has a July 25th birthday and it was a hot summer. We had no air conditioning either because we were in an older house. I tried to get around water, shade and fans any time I could!
Hey Twila...Stephanie from old EKU. I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! Click on my name and feel free to check out my blog. I added you to my list! Glad I found you!
aww love the swim suit! u r so cute preggie :)
Post a Comment