Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tired and Can't Sleep

So basically I can NOT sleep at night but I want to sleep all day. You think Parker is trying to tell me something? At night I can NOT get comfortable with pillows and I hate sleeping on my side. I also have this whole restless leg syndrome thing going on. My legs are crampy and tingly all night long. SO I spend all night tossing and turning or peeing (I think I went 5 times last night). Fun times, huh?
The weird thing is I can sleep anywhere during the day. So basically I have not been productive at all the past couple of weeks. I want to get into the whole nesting thing maybe that will over ride the napping. I have the desire to clean everything and organize clothes but napping wins every time.
Off to the pool again!

No comments: