Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Nursery Update


We made a curtain! Its not perfect but we made it and we are using it. We wanted to be able to make the nursery more dark for night time so we bought a black out shade that rolls up and covered in brown fabric to match the bedding. Sound easy? Well it is not! The edges are a little choppy in places from trimming the fabric and we used spray glue so there are a couple of glue spots. But we did it together and it is going up! Plus we spent $18 to make it and don't want to have to spend $20 to try again or buy another shade.
I have also started putting stuff away and organizing. I have a shower tomorrow so I am going to really start working on the nursery after that. I have a family shower on August 10th but that is pushing the start of school so I am going to get a lot done before then. I will post more pictures when I have more stuff put away.

No comments: