Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July



Scott and I had a great 4th of July. Friday the 4th was yucky so the cookout we were going to go to was canceled. We spent the day driving around looking for furniture for the nursery. No successes. But we did get two cute pairs of Nikes on clearance. Scott loves little tennis shoes for babies so I hope these satisfy his need to buy Nikes for Parker. One pair is a size 4 and the other is a size 6 so Parker will have to wait before he gets to wear them. Luckily tennis shoes are not seasonal. That night we came home and watched movies. It was a nice do nothing kind of day.

Saturday was spent with our good friends the Pingletons. They had a "moving" cook out and bon fire. Good times for all! Sunday I woke up bright an early on a mission to clean our master closet. We ended up clearing out 8 bags full of clothes. Before we took off for Guadys my mom stopped by with one of the items she made Parker. It is a flannel dog blanket that is too cute for words. This picture does not do it justice. It is is going to be perfect for tummy time! You can click on the picture on make it bigger and get a little better look.

I had a doctor's appointment today and she said everything looks great. I will go back in 2 more weeks. I think it is a little silly to go every 2 weeks right now but I guess it is important. I just don't think there is too much they can catch by looking at me for five minutes. Oh well I did get to hear his heartbeat which is always fun. It was 145! Which was higher than usual. He also had the hiccups and I could hear him hiccupping while she was getting his heartbeat.
If you need me this week I will be at the pool!

No comments: