Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Montgomery Cook Out

Scott and I decided to have a little mini get together for our friends with kids. Not everyone could make it because it was a little short notice. But we had a great time! We feel so blessed to have joined up with such great people. We always have a good time together no matter what we are doing. Everyone has kids and Stacy and I are even due a couple weeks apart with our baby boys!

Stacy, Gage, Abby and Marci

Just a Swingin' Abby, Gage and Ethan



Relaxin'


Gage the Dare Devil getting ready to slide
Too hot for the preggo one! Yea! Abby is in the pool! Not for long though!

Could it be I exceeded the weight limit? Don't worry I did not slide down I just sat in the bottom. And I really didn't make the stake come out of the ground all on my own!

No comments: