Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bargain Shopping

At this point of pregnancy maternity clothes are no longer cute and fun. They are strictly a functional item that you need to not be naked. I can not justify spending money on something I am going to wear for no more than 7 more weeks. So I have become a bargain shopper. If it was regular price I didn't even consider buying it. I think I came out pretty good. I spent $90 and came home with 2 dresses, 1 pair of bermudas and 5 shirts from Old Navy online. So worst case scenario is if I outgrow everything I have right now I can stilll make it to my due date. I have two pairs of capris that are very giving and they will make it until the end for sure. So 2-4 dresses, 3 bottoms and 5 shirts is going to make up my wardrobe soon. I dare anyone to comment on my lack of style in the last days of pregnancy!

1 comment:

Jason and Karla Aukerman said...

AMEN! I'm feeling ya! I think I wear the same shirt everyday ahaahaha. I'm thankful that I'll only be back at work for a little while so I can just go grungy most days!!!!! We're lucky we have summer vacation so while we feel like blimps we don't have to try too hard to look presentable! :-)