Yesterday I had another doctor's appointment (I am going every 2 weeks at this point). It went well as usual. Parker's heartbeat was 146 and all of my measurements were good. The good doc only has me down for 28 lbs of weight gain while at home I have closer to 35. So I think we will just go with what the doctor has. I am getting ready to start going weekly which does not thrill me at all but I know it is part of it.
That night Scott and my mom went with me with a Comfort Measures class that Central Baptist offers. I enjoyed it and would recommend it to other first time couples. They showed us all the different relaxation positions and ways to breathe. Basically it is for how you deal with the pain until you get the epidural. I am planning on getting an epidural but wanted to be prepared for dealing with pain until they could get to me. I doubt I will make it very long without an epidural but at least we will know how to attempt to deal with pain.
I am very anxious for Parker to arrive. I still do not want him to come early but my comfort level and desire to meet him are making it really hard not to just want him here! I have my shower with all of my friends this weekend and I am so excited to see everyone and get great things for Parker. Scott and I are so blessed to have so many people in our life that are excited about him getting here! Thanks to everyone that is checking the blog so often and for all the wonderful comments about my maternity pictures. When she gets all the proofs ready to view online I will post the link and the password. I think I will need help in my decision making because so many are going to be so good.

No comments:
Post a Comment