Yep! 34 weeks is officially where is all goes down hill. All of a sudden I feel HUGE and PREGNANT! Oh wait I am! I am one big complaint of aches and pains. Hips, legs, feet, arms, pinky toe you name it! It feels different. Oh well, the thought of meeting Parker is enough to make it feel worth it. I however don't know if I will ever let him live down the stretch marks he is causing. I can thank my wonderful mother for that gene!
Good news is I am sleeping through the night for the most part. I have been working my butt off in the nursery and now on school stuff so I think I am just exhausted at the end of the night. Despite the latest feelings of utter pain and discomfort I have still enjoyed my pregnancy and know all the unhappiness will soon be forgotten when I see my precious baby boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment