Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lets Be Honest

How am I feeling? Umm... miserable. Yep there I said it! No more sugar coating it I am miserable. I want my body back and I want to be able to sleep. Yeah the truth is not pretty but it is how I feel. I would say any woman who remembers 30+ weeks of pregnancy would agree.
Is it worth it? Well heck yeah it is but I still feel like crap. I think I have grown like 10 inches around in the past 2 days. My face looks swollen (haircut not a good idea) My back hurts unless I stand...and guess what you can't sleep standing up! Therefore I sleep in 30 minute intervals! The night I do have decent sleep I get heartburn because I have been laying "flat" for too long. Flat being in quotes because I am sleeping on a mountain of pillows. There is something else I can complain about: builing the Great Pyramid of Pillows every night to go to bed AND THEN when you come back to pee (I go 5 times a night) you get to do it AGAIN.
There I said it.... I am miserable!
But I would do it again in a heartbeat and I still want him to stay in there for as long as possible but I felt like putting that out in the open! I promise I won't go make you suffer to my complaining if you see me out and ask how I am doing : )

No comments: