
I had the best shower yesterday! Casey did an awesome job being the shower hostess as usual! Everything was too cute I should have taken more pictures but I was being lazy in my comfy chair.

Everyone gave us such great gifts. We did not get one thing we didn't need or want!

One of my personal favorites! The "red" Baby Gap clothes items that I am praying will fit at Christmas.

An obvious favorite of everyone. Parker's name in black and white pictures. Hard to explain in words, you just have to see it in person.

The gang minus Grammy (taking the picture) and Jamie who had to leave early. I am so thankful for all the gifts I
received and for everyone that could make it. Understandably a few people could not make it and that is okay : ) Can't wait to share Parker with you all when he gets here! Not to soon though!
No comments:
Post a Comment