Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chiropractor

So I decided to give the chiropractor a shot to help with this ridiculous amount of back pain I have been in. I have had trouble before with my back and my old doctor was a D.O. so he would realign me every so often. Well the doctor today told me the same thing my old doctor told me; my right leg is 1 1/2 inches shorter than my left. So that contributes to back pain when I am not pregnant. Well combine always shifting my weight because of my legs being different and pregnancy putting you in a constant state of being off balance and you get severe back pain. Today he did an allignment and therapy and I go back on Thursday to see how things are going. My insurance allows me to go to the chiropractor 26 times a year so I am thinking why not use them all up to survive pregnancy : ) Here is to sleeping tonight! Since I only had 4 hours last night. Talk about preparation for baby.

2 comments:

crissie said...

Gosh Twila, that stinks!! Back pain is the worst thing ever. Hopefully your chiropractor will help. You got some major deals at your yard sales. That is some really cute stuff!! Time will go by really fast from here on. Parker will be here before you know it! Hang in there!

Tishy said...

The lack of sleep from a newborn will be a piece of cake since then all you are suffering through is lack of sleep. You won't be having all of that back pressure from pregnancy. we need another "belly" shot as much as you don't like to hear that. You will like looking back at them later.