Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Yuck
Yesterday was one yucky day! I woke up feeling light headed and strange. I thought it was just my heart fluttering that had me feeling so off. But mid afternoon I discovered I had a stomach bug. It was awful. I have not been that sick in a long time. Being sick like that while pregnant is not fun. I was worried about what not being able to eat and my fever would do to the baby, but I called the doctor and she assured me I was okay. As of this morning I feel about 50% better still weak and queasy but I did manage to eat breakfast. I am more than thankful I did not have morning sickness after yesterday. Not a fun post but that is what I have been up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment